After we left the Pageant, Cori and I drove to Buffalo, NY and spent the night. Then, in the morning we woke up and drove into Canada. I never imagined myself being an international traveler but now I am. Ha!! Anyway, we spent July 17th in Niagara Falls.
When we got there, we decided to go on the Maid of the Mist boat. For those that have not been on it before, you take this boat as seen in the picture right into the center of the horseshoe falls (straight ahead).
When thinking about it from when I went with my family years ago, I remembered not getting very wet. So, I didn't wear the poncho they give you, as you see everyone else wearing in the picutre. Well, I was sadly mistaken once we got in the middle of the falls and was soaking wet within the first two minutes. But after all was said and done, it was a hot day and the wetness felt so good. Needless to say, I couldn't get great pictures from there, and didn't want to ruin my camera.
After going onto the boat we walked around on the observation sidewalk. I was able to get some beautiful pictures of the falls from there.
We walked around Niagara and found a Hershey's store. I had to get a picture of the little kiss and the enterance, they were too cool not to. We left Canada about 3:30 and got home about 7:30. All in all it was a fun two days.



No comments:
Post a Comment