Yes, I am being obnoxious. :) On the first full day we got to Utah (Dec. 23), we had a private birthday party for Sabrina (Debbie's little girl). Her 3rd birthday was on the 12th of December. We had a brunch with her and then opened presents. She is so cute. She got a cute tent and some outfits, so we put the tent together and then she and I got in it and I helped her try on the clothes and she did the fashion show.
After the present opening, Sabrina and I had to make a dessert for her mom. As you can see Sabrina was a big help!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Where's the picture of you in the tent? lol. Looks like SO much fun. She is adorable. I would love some desert right about now. I'll be back tomorrow for day 2 in Utah.
1 comment:
Where's the picture of you in the tent? lol.
Looks like SO much fun. She is adorable. I would love some desert right about now. I'll be back tomorrow for day 2 in Utah.
Post a Comment