Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's true

So, rumors are true. We have a for sale sign up on our house. My mom and I have decided after much fasting and prayer that it is time to move. We started feeling the urgency in December/January, so we started getting ready. Since then, the school district my mom works for has cut positions, one of which was hers. Now we are just waiting to sell our house. If anyone knows someone that wants to buy a house, send them over. :) We will miss New York and our wonderful friends, but we are also excited to go home to Utah and be with our family.

3 comments:

MindyMindy said...

ARGHHH!
Even though I knew this, reading it makes it really set in!!!
WHY WHY WHY!?! Ok, so I know why, but gosh.
I WILL MISS YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!
As much as I dont want you to leave, I hope your house sells fast for you. :)
LOVE YA

MindyMindy said...

And for the record....once you move, I expect weekly blog updates!!! :)

Estelle said...

I'm sad to see you go, but totally understand about wanting to be near family. Our nearest family is 2000 miles away (in Utah) and we're pretty much alone here - kinda sad. I have the wish-I-were-moving-fever. GOOD LUCK TO GUYS!