Tuesday, March 29, 2011
I'm a slacker? Or busy??
So, I apologize to anyone still following me on my blog. I've had a very busy few months. I helped my mom sell her house and then moved to Utah in December. It was so hard to say goodbye to all my wonderful friends in New York. I cried a lot and questioned why. But I had a plan and needed to follow it. We made it to Utah and I looked for a job. I wasn't getting anywhere. I went to the temple a lot and then decided to try for a job back in New York. I had an interview within 2 weeks and within a week of my interview had a job offer from Community General Hospital. I headed back out to New York on February 16. I got all my physicals for work done and am now living 5 minutes from work and enjoying being back. I started my job on March 21 and am loving every minute of it! I love being a nurse. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm still following it!! Yay!
Post a Comment