Anyway, my point in all this is that I got a new toy. I purchased a GPS system. It's so nice...and small. I used Cori's a lot this summer and felt that it is a necessity...especially with new travels coming. It's a Garmin 200. I have even taught mom how to use it. And she loves it too!!! Can't beat that!!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
My new toy
Yeah, I know, I'm taking forever to update this. I had no idea school this year was going to be so out of control. I was told that 2nd semester last year was the hardest....I think they lied.
Anyway, my point in all this is that I got a new toy. I purchased a GPS system. It's so nice...and small. I used Cori's a lot this summer and felt that it is a necessity...especially with new travels coming. It's a Garmin 200. I have even taught mom how to use it. And she loves it too!!! Can't beat that!!
Anyway, my point in all this is that I got a new toy. I purchased a GPS system. It's so nice...and small. I used Cori's a lot this summer and felt that it is a necessity...especially with new travels coming. It's a Garmin 200. I have even taught mom how to use it. And she loves it too!!! Can't beat that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment