Thursday, August 7, 2008

New York City Part Two

Our next stop was to Central Park. It was so calm and peaceful, which is weird in the middle of a crazy city.

Guess where this is. Money Money Money!!

Once we were done at this end of the city, we got on the subway and went to the World Trade Center. We weren't able to see anything because it was all fenced and covered. So we walked down to Battery Park, which was about 4 or 5 blocks and got on the ferry to the Statue of Liberty.

I just have to share some of my favorite pictures. This one I love because you see New York and the Statue of Liberty.

This picture I snapped randomly, but I find it so hillarious. What is he taking a picture of?

We moved on to Ellis Island. I walked around and took pictures of family names. There is such a sacred spirit here.

This is the view of New York from Ellis Island. Such a pretty city. It is so different, however, with the towers not there.

After we got off the ferry, we headed right for the subway and headed back to the train station. We were so tired, this is us at the train station waiting to get on the train. It was a fun trip.

1 comment:

SALAD said...

I HEART NYC!!! I am so jealous that you were able to go there. Maybe I'll try to win another trip. :) I'm glad that you had so much fun.