Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Halloween Gift

I went out yesterday to get a Halloween gift for my friend Angelina. I wanted to get her something that would help her to smile. I found this cute balloon and this awesome flower arrangement. Is it not the coolest!??!!

Anyway, it did put a smile on her face. Then last night, mom and I stayed home to answer the door to the trick-or-treaters....who by the way, don't say trick-or-treat anymore. They just stand there and stare at you like..."you know what I want" with their bags open. But, our activity, while I was making study sheets, was watching Christmas movies. :) I couldn't put up the tree this year while answering the door because of my tests coming up, so the movies had to do. I do hope that everyone had a safe Halloween this year, but had fun too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you SERIOUSLY put your tree up this early?
WOW. I am impressed. You must LOVE Christmas.
Glad I found your blog.

Anonymous said...

Whats up?
How's yer week going?

MindyMindy said...

Nope. Never made it there. lol
Maybe today. MAYBE.
See ya tomorrow.