
I don't know how you feel, but this is my favorite time of the year!! I love the holiday season! I wish I could have it all year round, but then I guess it would get old. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, I started to put up mom's Christmas stuff and we got it done last weekend.
It has been so nice to just sit by the tree and enjoy the lights. We didn't put up much this year, but what we have put up has been so nice to see. I just wanted to send you a few pictures just to show that I'm not crazy...or maybe I am. :) This year we did things differently. I hung the stockings on the stairs because with the nativity on the fireplace they just didn't look right. It's a fun change. Santa will just have to find them there.



2 comments:
Wow, look at you go!
I may have to come over and hang out for awhile. lol
I cant put my stuff out til the week before or my kids and all the animals will DESTROY! lol
I love Christmas time too!
And this year I am ALREADY excited. It usually takes me a long til almost Christmas to get into the JOY of it.
Nice decorations!
I heard to went to recipe swap!!
Good for you. I bet you missed me though. Any good recipes?
Post a Comment