Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Project

So, for those that didn't know, I have a pregnant sister, Debbie. :) As you can see, this isn't a new announcement. She is due to deliver on April 24. She's having a boy. As a tradition for all my nieces and nephews I have made a counted cross stitch birth announcement for them. I'm a bit behind with this baby as I've been so busy with school, but it is going to be cute when it's done.
This is the one that Debbe and Aaron decided on for me to give to baby Lucas Marcello (not Kryshia Nicole as seen in the sample...no Aaron, I can put whatever you want on here). We will all be so excited when he makes his debut in the world. Also excited to see how Sabrina handles having a baby around the house. :)

2 comments:

MindyMindy said...

Wow Christie! You are talented.
That is super cute.
I like that name too...perhaps if I ever have a girl I'll use it. lol.
I thought it was weird that she is having a boy and using that name. lol You better get a move on finishing it!!! C'mon, we all know how much free time you have. lol
JUST KIDDING!!!!
Love ya

MindyMindy said...

Did I mention your page layout is ADORABLE?!?!?!?!?!?!!
miss you