My sister's baby came!!!! He was supposed to be here on the 24th via c-section, but he didn't want to wait. She was dilating and was told he needed to come on the 16th. So, he came!! He weighed 7 pounds 8.7 ounces and was 19 inches long. He's so cute. I'm excited to go see him this summer. Now I just need to work on his cross stitch and finish it.
Monday, April 20, 2009
I'm an aunt again!!
My sister's baby came!!!! He was supposed to be here on the 24th via c-section, but he didn't want to wait. She was dilating and was told he needed to come on the 16th. So, he came!! He weighed 7 pounds 8.7 ounces and was 19 inches long. He's so cute. I'm excited to go see him this summer. Now I just need to work on his cross stitch and finish it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Look at that sweet little babers!!!!
I love babies. Congratulations Aunt Christie!! Now get off the computer and CROSS STITCH dangit!!
Post a Comment