Sunday, September 13, 2009

I know, I know...

I know how far behind I am, I realize this. I have been meaning to sit down and update, but time just got away from me and now September is almost halfway done. Oh it's awful.

Anyway, I had a fun summer. My mom had surgery on her foot. Then, we went to Utah for a month. It was fun. I got to meet my new cute little nephew. It was fun to be out there to visit with my family and friends.

Here's a picture of Lucas. He was 3 months old at the time.


We spent one evening at Wheeler Farm having a picnic and letting Sabrina feed the ducks.


One thing that I did was I cut Marissa's hair off! Yes, she made the decision and I got to do it. She looks so cute. I also cut Aubrey's hair and Micaela's hair.
Spencer is such a typical big brother....but we still love him.We went to the cemetery where my dad is buried and Sabrina wanted to go, so she and grandma had a picnic.


She's getting to be such a big girl!

We went camping with the family while we were up there. It was so nice to be up in the mountains in nature away from the world, and to be together as a family.

Aaron is such a good dad to his kids. It's good to see him interacting with them. :)

Lucas loved the outdoors!! Debbie loved having him out there because he took wonderful naps and he slept all night. It made him a happy baby.

The night before we left, we went to get ice cream with Debbie's family. Sabrina was being silly with her ice cream, so of course I had to get a picture.
It was such a fun trip and am sad we had to leave. Hopefully we will see them again soon.

No comments: